Contact Us

Robins City Hall

Monday-Friday 8-4

NOTE: Sports fields reservation requests must be submitted online. See the Parks and Rec page for links.

For other questions, please contact the City of Robins anytime using the form below.

City Hall houses offices for our City Clerk, Deputy City Clerk and Building Official. Visit City Hall to:

  • Pay sewer utility bills
  • File and pay for building permits
  • Reserve park pavilions
  • Purchase garbage tags

Contact Us

"*" indicates required fields

Max. file size: 50 MB.